Considering the large amount of data and systems used by those who work with digital marketing, Zapier is a great solution for the integration and automation of the daily workflow.
The tool allows users to integrate many web applications, therefore, it can boost your performance and give you more input for decision-making.
Zapier has thousands of tools available for integration, such as: Google spreadsheets, Trello, Gmail, Slack, Mailchimp, Facebook Lead Ads, Instagram, Pipedrive, Zoom, Twilio, Zendesk, Teachable, among others.
Check out all the steps below to find out how to set it up.
Creating a Zap and configuring the event
- Log into Zapier (https://zapier.com/)
- On the Zapier platform, the next step is to create a Hotmart integration with any available application
- To do this, click Create Zap or Make a Zap and name your configuration
- Within the App Event, choose the Hotmart app
- Then select the event you want in Trigger Event
- Click Continue
- Next, choose your Hotmart account by clicking Sign in to Hotmart
Authentication on the Hotmart Account
With the new update and arrival of Hotmart Developers, there has been a small change in the Zapier activation flow. Follow the updated steps below:
- Log into the Hotmart platform
- Go to Tools on the leftside menu
- Then click Hotmart Credentials
- Click Create Credential
- In the window that opens, select that it’s a Zapier credential
- Name it to identify the credential you have created
- Click Finish
- Then locate the credential you created in the credential list on the same screen
- Click on the desired credential to expand the information
- Select the Client ID and paste it in the open Zapier window
- Select Client Secrets and paste it in the open Zapier window
- Select Basic and paste it into the open Zapier window
Selecting and testing the product
- Back on the Zapier platform, click Continue
- Choose your product on Hotmart you want to integrate
- Depending on the chosen event, you will have to select it within Event
- Name your configuration in the Name of Setting field and click Continue
- You can take the test to confirm that everything is ok
- Check if the test was carried out successfully and, if so, continue to the step of choosing the application that will receive the sent data
Setting up the destination application
- Choose the destination application and map the parameters it will receive. It’s important to know that it’s possible to send different types of information from the Hotmart process and the way in which these parameters will be received depends on each application in Zapier
- To learn more about the fields provided by Hotmart, see How to use it, described in the last step of the topic Creating Zap and configuring the event
- To finish, click on the Turn on Zap option
- Your integration is complete and ready to send information according to the defined configuration
Learn more about our integration with Zapier!
If you have any questions regarding this issue, please contact our Customer Support directly with the subject INTEGRATION WITH ZAPIER, we’re ready to help you!