Subscriptions are products you can access by making recurring payments in periodic intervals (weekly, biweekly, monthly, bimonthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual).
When you cancel a subscription, you won't be billed in the future, and you'll continue to have access to the product's members area for the period you have already paid.
- If you paid for the subscription in installments with a credit card, you'll be billed the remaining installments until the end of the plan. After that, there'll be no new charges.
To cancel a subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to https://purchase.hotmart.com/.
- Select the product.
- Click on "Manage Subscription".
- Next, select “Do you want to cancel your subscription?”.
- Please confirm the cancellation.
To cancel the subscription and request a refund:
- Go to Request a refund.
- When you request a refund, you'll no longer have access to the product.
- To request a refund, it's necessary to meet the deadline stipulated by the product creator. Check out this information in My Purchases.