Learn how to create a community in Hotmart Club, our Members Area, to keep your students engaged with your content and your brand.
Communities are a great way for your buyers to post comments and exchange knowledge. It’s important to know that only those who have bought your course can participate!
- Log into Hotmart https://app.hotmart.com/.
- Click on Products in the left-side menu.
- Then click on Hotmart Club.
- Within your Members Area, click on Create Community.
- Fill in the name and description.
- Once you’re done, click Next.
Under Customize, choose a cover and avatar.
Cover: displayed in rectangular format. Suggested size: 1,368x315 pixels.
Avatar: displayed in 1:1 (square) format. Suggested size: 200x200 pixels.
- Describe the images as well.
- Now, associate the community to as many courses as you wish.
- Click Next.
- That's it! You’ve just created a community. Click the My communities button to check it out.