The TikTok pixel is a tool that can help anyone who works with paid traffic to measure, optimize, and influence audiences focused on their campaigns on the social network.
It works with a code that, when configured on the sales pages, checkout page, and thank you page, allows them to be mapped along with your TikTok campaign flow.
Here’s how to configure it:
Step one: obtaining the identifier
- Access your TikTok ad account (https://ads.tiktok.com/)
- On the left of the home screen, in the top menu, click on Assets > Event
- Next, click on“manage” in Website Pixel
- In the upper left corner, select Create Pixel
- Name your Pixel and choose the option “Manually install pixel code”
- Click on Next and select the option “Developer Mode”
- Click on Next and click on Confirm at the bottom of the page
- To finish, copy the ID of the generated Pixel.
Step two: configuring the TikTok pixel on Hotmart
Access your Hotmart account: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- On the left side menu, click on Tools
- Click on Tracking Pixel
- Select the product and click on the option TikTok
- Next, paste the identifier
- Click on Continue and configure the pixel sending options
- Click on Finish to finalize the configuration And that’s it, the pixel is active!
If you have any questions during this process, contact our Customer Support Team. We are ready to assist you.