To access your course certificate, it’s necessary for this option to have been previously configured by the product creator. So, pay attention if your course offers a certificate, okay?
Usually, this information is available on the product's sales page, in the introductory video of the course, or in the additional information. If it’s not clear if a certificate is offered, please contact the creator of the digital product.
The course does offer a certificate. What now?
There are two ways to issue your certificate depending on where the course is hosted.
- For products hosted in Hotmart Club, we'll explain in this article.
- For products in an external members area, i.e., when you access the content outside Hotmart, you'll need to contact the product creator directly to get your certificate.
Important: To acquire the certificate, it’s essential that you complete the entire course first. If the course is in the Hotmart Members Area, you need to mark all the lessons as ‘done’. To do this, just click on the circle next to the lesson name. The circle will turn green, as shown in the example below:
How can I issue the certificate on my mobile?
You can now issue the certificate through the Hotmart app on your mobile after completing the course. Follow the steps below:
- Access the Hotmart app on your device;
- Choose the course for which you want the certificate in "My Purchases";
- Then, select "Certificate", then "Issue Certificate";
- Enter the name you wish to use on your certificate;
- Finally, select "Save and issue certificate".
How can I issue the certificate on my computer?
After completing all the content required by the course creator, just click on the course name in the upper-right corner. Now, click See certificate.
You may also find the certificate by clicking on the trophy in the upper-left corner of the screen. Check it out below:
Now, enter the name you wish to use on your certificate.
All set! You will be directed to another page, where you can access your certificate and save, print, and generate a shareable link to the document.
Tip: to print your certificate, just press the CTRL + P on your keyboard. That's it! Your certificate will be printed.
If you’ve got any questions, please contact our Customer Support.