Our new Hotmart Chat is a service channel created to make communication between Producers and Affiliates easy.
With it, you can send out messages, images, and links to your Affiliate base in realtime.
Below, we’ll show you how to access Chat and how you can use it to talk with your Affiliates whenever you need.
Starting a chat
To start a conversation with Chat, you need to:
- Access your Hotmart account via this link: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- On the side menu, click on the option Communication
- A Chat page will open and you will see your list of Affiliate contacts
4. Pick the Affiliate you want to start a chat with and click on their name.
Note: To start a chat you must open the channel. In other words, only Producers can send the first message. After this first contact, the channel with now be open and Affiliates will be able to send messages directly to you the Producer.
5. To see the contacts that are currently online, look for a green icon near the Affiliate’s photo. This shows that they are available to talk.
6. Write a message, send images and links… whatever content you want to share
7. Next, click Send.
8. To know that the Affiliate got your message, look for a blue check mark (✔)
Another option is to enable responses from your Affiliates in a Broadcast. Let’s suppose you are creating a Broadcast and would like to get direct responses from the Affiliates you are sending the message to. After selecting who will receive the Broadcast, enable responses on the next screen.
If you want to deactivate the response option later, just click on the Broadcast conversation, See information and then Deactivate responses.
Sending messages to more than one contact at once - Broadcast
Select all the contacts you’d like to send your message to simultaneously.
Note: Sending messages via Broadcast isn’t the same as starting a group chat. Despite sending the content to many people at once, each Affiliate will receive an individual message.
Using Chat filters
Our Chat gives you the option of filtering your messages by segments. Select the filters you’d like and send messages to Affiliates within those segments.
Pick more than one segment to filter your audience even more.
Note: You can also exclude contacts manually to ensure that only the Affiliates you’ve selected will receive your message.
Allow your collaborators to use Chat
So that all of your team can use Chat, just set it up in the Collaborators Center.
- On the left-hand menu, go to Tools
- Choose the Collaborators Center
- Click ‘add profile’ and put in the name of the collaborator you’d like to include
- Then, just turn on Chat under Communication
By taking advantage of Hotmart Chat you have a way of communicating directly with your Affiliates without needing to leave our platform. Respond to messages right away, answer questions about your products, get feedback and create a better experience for your Affiliates.