User management allows you to apply a variety of filters to see how your students are doing throughout the course as long as it is hosted on Hotmart Club or with the Course Management tool.
Check out how you can evaluate student performance and progress on Hotmart Club:
- Access your Hotmart account.
- Click on the Browse menu (9 dots) in the upper right corner.
- Access the Hotmart Club.
- On the left side, click on Products.
- Click the three-dot menu to the right of the chosen product, then click Edit.
- Now click on Users.
- All set! You can now visualize data and create segments.
By clicking on User, you can check:
- Progress: the headway an individual student is making.
- Completed: number of classes completed and the most recent class your student has accessed.
- Login: first login date.
- Engagement: Track the behavior of your student to better understand when they access your content, progress, performance, and interaction.
Under Content, you’ll find:
- Progress: a percentage that indicates the progress of your students as a group.
- Group: performance of a specific group of students.
- Pages: students who have or haven’t completed one page or more of the course.
- Quizzes: students who have or haven’t completed one quiz or more or who have had a specific profile quiz result.
If you have any questions, get in touch with our Customer Support.