In addition to linking users who purchased through a specific offer, groups can have students manually included through Course Management or, if you already use Hotmart Club, you can follow the steps below:
- Log into your Hotmart account
- Click on Products, on the menu on the left
- Then, go to the Hotmart Club
- On the left side, click Products
- Select the desired product
- Now, click the “Users” tab and then click, “Import Users”
- In the “Manually” tab, fill in the fields and you’re done!
If you still don't use Hotmart Club, the way to import users using Course Management is here:
- Access and log in to Hotmart via the link https://app.hotmart.com/
- Click on Products, on the left side menu, and access the product you want;
- Then click on Course Management;
- Access the Classes tab;
- tab Users, click on Import Users;
- Select Manually, fill in the fields and you’re all set!