In this article, you’ll learn all the steps to customize your Members Area and make it look like your business.
- Log into Hotmart Club with this link: https://app.hotmart.com/membership/list.
- Inside your Members Area, click on Customization in the left-side menu.
- Click the Brand tab to start customizing.
- Upload an image that represents your brand with both light and dark backgrounds. Your brand can be displayed in either a square or a rectangular format. The chosen image must be in .PNG format with a transparent background and be no larger than 5 MB.
- Enter the alt text for the image. This text helps visually impaired users to understand the content of your image.
- Choose the default theme for your members area, light or dark.
Remember: the student can change the display theme according to their wishes;
- Click Save.
- Now, go to the Banner tab to customize the banner that will appear on the home page of your Members Area. You can choose up to 3 different images that will be shown as a carousel.
Choose an image for the desktop version and for smartphones.
Keep in mind that the banner image is displayed in rectangular format. Any images outside this proportion will be adjusted automatically. Suggested size: 1,440x448 pixels.
- Again, add the alt text.
- Now, in the Accent Colors tab, choose an accent color to highlight your brand in the members area. You can select one of the suggested colors or enter the desired color code. After selection, click Save;
- Click Create banner.
- Finally, in the Display tab, you can choose the cover format for your products. Decide whether it will be displayed horizontally or vertically.
- Click Save.
Important: Whenever you add a new product, you will need to create cover and header images for it. The cover image is the one that appears on your showcase, and the header is the image that the student sees at the top of the screen when they access the product. We recommend the following dimensions for these two images:
- Product cover: 720x1040 pixels
- Product header: 2048x1024 pixels