An online course Producer who wants to see their business thrive is constantly looking to evolve their product. Therefore, it’s important to study the market and listen to the students' opinions regarding the classes.
Market research and student feedback can raise questions that require more content, for example. In this case, you can offer extra modules that can be either free or paid. Thus, those who wish to continue studying a subject related to their course have an exclusive area to do so.
This is one of the tools that Hotmart Club, our free and exclusive member area, offers. To configure your add-on module, follow the steps below:
How to create a paid module
- Access your Hotmart account at: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login;
- In the side menu, select Product
- Click I'm a Producer to check out your digital product list.
- Click on the product of your choice
- In the menu of your product, click on Access Hotmart Club
- Click on Extra
- Click on + Add Module
- Enter a name for your new module and choose which classes the module will appear in
- On Paid Module, tap the button to choose yes
- Then, your screen will open a text box. In it, enter a description of the new module and determine the price to be charged
From there you can just add content, a quiz or ad for your online course. Club offers the following formats:
- Videos or audio in mov, mp4, avi, mkv, mp3
- Extra files, such as links to complementary reading
- Content embedding (YouTube, Soundcloud, Slideshare etc)
- Downloadable Files (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
Keep in mind the file size limits: up to 4GB file for videos and up to 100 MB for other files.
Stay tuned: The purchase of the paid module will be generated on the platform as a new transaction.
How to create a free module
If you want your extra module to be free, just follow the previous steps and choose "free" as seen in the screen below.
If you have any questions, just contact our Customer Support.