Producers who’d like to sell in a variety of countries can count on local payment methods. It’s a way to offer peace of mind for those buying and, consequently, optimizing your sales potential.
Check out the list of countries and their respective payment methods below:
Caixa Virtual Debit Card
Bank Payment Slip (Boleto)
Installment Payment with Bank Payment Slips (Parcelex)
Nequi (digital wallet)
PSE (bank debit)
Efecty (cash payment vouchers)
OXXO (payment slip)
SEPA (bank debit)
Mercado Pago (digital wallet)
The United Kingdom
Bacs (bank debit)
Multibanco (payment slip)
Pago Efectivo (payment slip)
Sencillito (payment slip)
MACH (digital wallet)
Click here to check out all the international payment methods available at Hotmart.
What are the advantages of offering more than one payment option?
- Increase the chances of making a sale. The customer more options to pay.
- You won’t miss out on a sale because you don’t offer the local method the customer has access to.
- Sales in more than one currency.
How can I activate the local payment methods?
- Access your platform account via this link: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- In the left sidebar, choose Products
- Click on I’m a Producer
- Choose the product you have that you’d like to include a local payment method to and click the icon with three dots and then on Edit
- In the menu on the left, click on Tools
- In the options, select Checkout Settings and enable the payment method desired.
Creators who reside in other countries can offer a limited number of payment methods to buyers in Brazil.
This is due to the currency in which commissions are paid (U.S. dollars). For payments with bank payment slips (boleto) and bank debit, for example, there's no currency conversion on the platform. Therefore, creators who don’t have a Brazilian account can only make available credit card and PIX as payment methods for buyers in Brazil.
Got any questions? Get in touch with our Customer Support.