Producers who sell to buyers located in the European Union can offer SEPA as a payment method. It works as direct debit.
When purchasing a product, the buyer provides the name of the account holder and the IBAN (numerical code). Then, they review and confirm the purchase.
This method is widely used by buyers in the European Union. It’s simple to use, and integrated with most banking systems within the eurozone.
How to enable this payment method?
- Access your account on the platform: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- On the left side menu, choose Products
- Click on I'm a Producer
- Choose the product you want to include in this payment method, click on the three dots icon and then on Edit
- On the left side menu, click on Tools
- Among the options, choose Checkout Settings and choose to activate this payment method.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Support.