As you already know, Hotmart is the complete solution for your digital business. That’s why we provide you, Producer, a free Members Area for you to host your online course or your subscription service.
To register your product with Hotmart and use Hotmart Club to make it available to your customers, just follow the steps below:
- Access your Hotmart account: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- In the sidebar, select Products
- Click on Register Product
In the new screen, fill in the information about your product using the details below:
a) Enter the name of your product*, a description for you buyers with a minimum of 200 characters and choose a display image in a JPG, PNG or GIF format with a maximum size of 5MB;
b) Choose a language, country you primarily plan to sell in, and the subject of your product;
c) For format, select Online Course, Members Area, Subscription Services
- After this, hit Continue
- In the next screen, choose the currency your product will be sold in
- Then, define the payment type ( one-time payment, smart installments, subscription plan). If you opt for smart installments, you’ll need to enter the maximum number of installments.
- Choose the deadline for reimbursement, which can be 7, 15, 21 or 30 days. Note: The European Union entitles customers to ask for a full refund within 15 days of an online purchase. To sell within the European Union, the deadline of 15 days will be taken into consideration, even if you have selected a shorter period.
- Set the price of the product
- To access the Members Area, click on Access Hotmart Club in the upper right
- Fill in your email and password for Hotmart Club
You’ll also get an email with a link to access and log in to your Members Area. With this email, you can set up your Members Area, where you can make your content for your product available.
- After you have added the content to your members area, go back to the platform and, in the left sidebar, click on Product > I’m a Producer
- Access the product you’ve registered
*Important: The name you choose when creating a product will be displayed to your buyers and throughout Hotmart.
If you wish to make changes to the Product Name, go to the Basic Information menu.
For existing products, the “Product Name” is updated in all Hotmart fronts based on any change in the “Basic Information” menu or “Product Page”.
Here in our Help Center, you will find many articles on how to set up and insert content in your members area. Check out our sessions on Content and Setting up your Members Area on Hotmart Club.
If you have any questions about registering products and using Hotmart Club, please contact our Customer Support. Our staff is ready to help you out. :)