In this guide, you will learn how to set up a Godaddy domain to use on Hotmart's Page Creator.
Before you start, remember that a domain cannot be set up for two different sites at the same time.
The first step is to configure your domain name:
- Access your Godaddy account.
- On the My Products home screen, go to the All products and services option.
- Locate the domain you want to configure and click DNS.
- On the next screen, you will see the records. Locate Type A and click on the pencil icon to edit.
- In the Point to field, enter the IP 18.104.22.168 and click save.
If you don’t have these two records in your setup (a Type A record pointing to the IP and a CNAME record with www pointing to @), just add them one at a time, clicking Add, then select A in the Type. In Host, put “@” and in Point to put the IP 22.214.171.124. Then, save the record.
Then, add a new one, type CNAME, with WWW on the Host, pointing to “@”.
That’s it; the setup is all done!
Completing the setup in the Page Creator
To finish setting up your Godaddy domain, you need to take the following steps:
- Log in to the platform: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- In the upper right corner, click on the dots icon next to your profile picture
- A tab with the following options will open:
- Page Creator
- Email marketing
- See all tools
- Click Page Creator
- Click the account name in the upper right corner and choose the Manage Domains option.
- Click the + Domain button and enter the address in lowercase, without www and https.
- Click the Add domain button.
In general, the DNS changes are applied within a few hours. However, it can take up to 48 hours for the changes to be implemented.
To select the domain on a page, click the Publish button on the My Pages screen, select and click Save.
By carrying out this alteration, you’ve completed the configuration. Now just do the same on the other pages you wish to change.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Support. They're ready to help you.