Those who are Producers at Hotmart can choose to make available several payment options for their customers. They are:
- Google Pay;
- Samsung Pay;
- Credit Card;
- Pay slip *where available:
- Debit card.
On this article, you’ll learn how to make Google Pay available. Check it out:
Step-by-step to enable Google Pay for your customers
Here's how to include Google Pay as one of your digital product payment methods.
- Access your platform account at https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- On the left side menu, choose Products
- Click I’m a Producer
- Choose the product in which you’d like to include this payment method, click on the three dots icon and click on Edit
- From the product's internal menu on the left, click Tools
- From the options, choose Checkout Settings
- In the Payment Options section, enable Google Pay
Check out the example below:
That’s it! Now you can offer one more payment option for your customers. Check out how your audience will it on their screen:
If you have any questions, just talk to our Customer Support.