The tracking pixel allows you to track user behavior on product and checkout pages. In addition, it now allows you to track user behavior during their entire journey as a student in Hotmart Club.
You’ll know when users have:
- Watched a certain lesson
- Unchecked a lesson as seen
- Accessed a lesson
- Accessed a course
Using the tracking pixel in Hotmart Club will contribute to a new customer acquisition strategy (remarketing and retargeting) using behavior patterns of your users’ throughout their journey. It also allows further refinement of your segmentation, and a reduction in your CAC (customer acquisition cost).
You can optimize your future campaigns to win over a greater number of students. Check out what we’ll be talking about in this article:
To make these new settings available, the tracking pixel center has undergone changes. When you access it, you’ll be able to select what you want to track:
- Hotmart sales page and product page
- Hotmart Club - Catalog
- Hotmart Club - Courses and Lessons
The settings for tracking on the Hotmart sales page and product page remain the same. When you select this option, you’ll need to choose the product for which you want to set up the tracking pixel, and set it up as you always have.
Now, let's understand how the Hotmart Club - Catalog and Hotmart Club - Courses and Lessons options work.
By choosing this option, you’ll be able to create settings for tracking user behavior on product catalog pages within Hotmart Club.
Each new context integrated with the tracking pixel will send its own events. Within the context of Hotmart Club - Catalog, user pre-consumption events can be tracked.
- By checking that you wish to receive User Pre-consumption Events, you’ll receive events from when users click on an item, and when users click on a product.
- By checking that you wish to receive Sales Events, you’ll receive tracking events when users click on the product being sold, and when they click the buy button in bundle mode.
By selecting this option, it’ll be possible to send events when courses are accessed after being purchased, and lesson events when accessing a lesson and checking or unchecking it as seen (automatically or by the user clicking on the finish button).
- By checking that you wish to receive Lesson Events, you’ll receive lesson tracking events as soon as students check or uncheck a lesson as seen.
- By checking that you wish to receive Course Events, you’ll receive tracking events as soon as students access the purchased course.
Follow the steps below:
- Log into Hotmart: https://app.hotmart.com/tools
- Click Tracking Pixel.
- Select what you wish to track.
- Choose the product.
- Click Facebook + Instagram.
- Go to Add Pixel and proceed with the validation.
Important: Initially, the Hotmart Club tracking pixel is integrated with Facebook, but new providers will be added gradually.