If you are not sure about how to withdraw your commission at Hotmart, check out this article.
Before withdrawing your commissions, you need to register your Documents and Financial Information. To do so, check out the articles below:
- How to register documents to register bank details
- How can I register a bank account?
- Which documents do I need to register my payment information?
Attention: whenever you make financial transactions on the platform, you'll be asked to enter your PIN. The PIN is a 6-digit number we've added to our authentication process to bring more security to your financial transactions with Hotmart. It doesn't replace your password; you'll still use it as you usually do.
How to withdraw a commission
Learn the step by step on how to withdraw your commission at Hotmart:
- Access Hotmart account
- In the left side menu, click on Balance.
- If you have a balance available in USD or EUR, click on the Withdraw an Amount button on the right.
- On the new screen, choose the account in which you want to receive the amount.
- Enter the withdrawal amount. Keep in mind the 1.99 withdrawal fee in the selected currency.
- Click Calculate.
- To finish, click Make a withdrawal
Withdrawal in other currencies
You can sell your product outside of Brazil in different currencies (Real, Euro, Argentine Peso, American Dollar, Mexican Peso, New Peruvian Sol, Colombian Peso, Chilean Peso, Canadian Dollar, Nigerian Naira, British Pound and Yen). However, the commission can only be withdrawn in US Dollars or Euro.
If you’re based in Brazil, you have the option of withdrawing commissions in US Dollars or Euros directly from your registered bank account in Brazil.
The withdrawal procedure for these commissions is the same as the one informed above, and the minimum withdrawal amount is USD 20.00 or EUR 20.00.
There is also the possibility of using Payoneer. We’ll tell you more about the service at the end of this article.
If you’re based in a country other than Brazil, you can withdraw commissions in Euros or US Dollars typically through HotPay International. This option also allows you to receive money by transferring it directly to the registered account.
The withdrawal procedure for these commissions is the same as the one informed above, and the minimum withdrawal amount is USD 50.00 or EUR 50.00 + fees.
Hotmart has variable withdrawal fees, depending on the amount you wish to withdraw:
More than € 200 € 3.00
From € 150.01 to € 199.99 € 4.50
From € 100.01 to € 150.00 € 6.00
From € 50,01 to € 100,00 € 7,50
- Payments in Euro and USD made in Brazilian bank accounts will appear as RAPYD on your bank statement
- If you are a Brazilian Producer selling in Brazilian Real, you can choose to withdraw from your bank account.
- If you’re a creator outside of Brazil but would like to sell in BRL, keep in mind that your sales will be processed in USD, GBR and/or EUR. In addition, the deadline for payment of commission can vary between 4 and 10 business days.
Information about Payoneer
If you use Payoneer to withdraw commissions, you must consider the following information:
- Payoneer registration is required to make withdrawals
- Minimum withdrawal of USD 50
- Withdrawal limit is USD 5000
- Payoneer Exchange rates
- Payoneer’s Customer Support for any questions you may have.
To use the Payoneer service, you must have a Payoneer account. Check here how to register your Payoneer account.
If you have any further questions about your commissions, contact our Customer Support team with the subject WITHDRAW COMMISSION.