In order to access Hotmart’s platform, you need to use your email and password.
The email is the one you used when buying your product and where the confirmation of your purchase was sent to, or the email you used when registering yourself as a Producer or an Affiliate.
Your Hotmart password is unique, personal, and nontransferable. It gives you access to use the Hotmart platform, so it is of utmost importance that you remember to handle it with care.
This password, in addition to being your entry to your personalized and exclusive environment, provides security and protection for your user information.
If you think that nonauthorized users are trying to use your Hotmart account, please, reset your platform password.
If you need help resetting your Hotmart password, just keep reading!
I forgot my password
If you don’t remember your account login password, you can reset it via this link: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/password/forgot.
Here, you will need to provide the email which you registered with the platform and a message about resetting your password will be sent automatically.
NEED TO KNOW: Soon after requesting to reset your password, you will not be able to request to change it again for at least another 30 minutes. Because of this, make sure you’ve received the email instructing you on how to change your password by checking your inbox, spam, or trash.
Changing or resetting my password
If you’d like to edit your password settings after logging in to your Hotmart, just follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Hotmart account: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- After logging in, go to the upper-right corner of your dashboard and click on your profile image, select the first option My Account
- Next, click on the Security and privacy tab
- Click on Change Password
- A box to change your password will automatically appear. In the first field, enter your current password which you use to log in to Hotmart.
- Next, enter your new password in the second and third fields.
- To finish, just click on Save. Your password has now been changed!
Would you like to reset your email? Click here to find out how.
If you have any questions, get in touch with our Customer Support team.