To make help you continue with your subscription with no hassles, you can easily make changes to the payment settings such as the billing date, as well as the registered credit card.
You can change the card you first registered card at the time of purchase to make your subscription payments.
The Hotmart platform is evolving to make navigation easier and more straightforward for our users. Learn more about the update here.
Important: this change is being implemented gradually. As such, some people will be able to see the change while accessing products and tools, while others, at the moment, won’t.
So, I’ll show you the steps for the current platform, as well as the new platform, okay?
Follow the step-by-step instructions for the current platform below:
1. If you are a customer, go to the link: https://purchase.hotmart.com/
If you have the profile of Producer/Affiliate, access the link: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
2. After logging in, you will see a screen with all your purchases made using Hotmart.
If you are a Producer or an Affiliate, select Products> My Purchases in the left menu.
3. Click on the desired subscription product. Then, select Set up payment under the tab on the right.
4. A new page will open and you can change your card details in the Payment section.
5. After filling in the data for the new card, click Save.
If you, a creator or affiliate, are accessing the new platform, follow the step-by-step instructions below:
1. Go to the new platform at https://bw.hotmart.com/;
2. Click on the profile icon, and select My Purchases;
3. Click on the desired subscription product. Then, select Payment Settings in the tab on the right;
4. A new page will open and you’ll be able to change your credit card details in the Payment section;
5. After filling in the new card’s details, click Save.
Attention: every time you perform this procedure, the amount of US $1.00 is charged on your statement, which will be promptly refunded. This value is an indicator that your card change went smoothly.
Check out the amount charged (and refunded) according to currency:
Other currencies 1.00
Any questions just contact our Customer Support team.