Creators, cocreators, and affiliates – who sell to buyers in Colombia – can offer Efecty as a local payment method for buyers who want to pay in cash.
With Efecty, when a purchase is made, a voucher is automatically generated and sent to the buyer. This voucher, in addition to having an expiration date of 3 days, must be paid at one of the more than 8,000 locations across the country that offer Efecty.
In this case, the payment confirmation happens in real time. The method is secure, fast, and easy to use.
Voucher payment methods are common and widely used by buyers living in Colombia. So it's a great way to sell to buyers in the region who don't use a credit card.
Why offer more than one payment method?
- Increase your chances of making sales, since customers have more than one payment method available to them.
- You won’t lose sales for not offering a payment method used in the customer’s location.
Step-by-step guide to enable Efecty
Payment via Efecty has been activated automatically for all creators, cocreators, and affiliates that offered payment via Baloto (which has been discontinued).
If it wasn’t automatically enabled for you, just follow the steps below:
- Log into Hotmart: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login.
- In the left-side menu, click on Products.
- Click on I’m a creator.
- Find the product for which you want to enable Efecty, click on the three dots, and then on Edit.
- In the left-side menu, click on Tools.
- Select Payment Page Settings and, then enable Efecty.
See how Efecty looks on your checkout page below:
Important: Efecty is not an option on the checkout page for amounts less than 10.000 COP, and greater than 3.000.000 COP, and, in addition, it’s not available for Smart Installments. Efecty works normally for Sales Funnel and Order Bump.
If you have any questions, contact our Customer Support team.