Premium Communities on Hotmart Sparkle are a way to monetize your content. You can create a community, set up the parameters, and your customers pay a subscription fee, defined by you, to have access.
Additionally, Hotmart Premium Communities:
- Integrate with YouTube and WordPress.
- Allow you to work with different content formats.
- Have no algorithms limiting the reach of your content.
- Have no third-party advertising.
- Include data and reports generated on the Hotmart platform.
- Can be included in your Affiliate Program to promote your community.
To create a Premium Community on Sparkle, follow these steps:
- Access your Hotmart account: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login;
- Go to the “Products” menu and choose “Register Product.”
- Select “Community.”
- Fill in the community name, a description of at least 200 characters, and select the category. *It’s not mandatory to insert an image for your community. You can insert one directly on Sparkle in the future.
- Select “Next.”
- To list a subscription price for your community, click on “New plan.”
- Give your pricing plan a name, enter the amount, define the billing frequency, and set the payment method. You can also choose the currency and enable a trial period. To continue, hit “Save.”
- After creating the plan, select the deadline for requesting a refund and click “Next.”
- Set your community privacy settings, add tags for people to find your community in searches, and click “Next.”
- Wait for your Premium Community registration to be completed.
Create a community in the app
To create your community, just follow the steps below:
- Open the Hotmart Sparkle app
- Click Profile on the bottom right corner
- Slide down to the option ‘Create new community’
Now just fill in the requested information to create your community. If your intention is to create a private community for subscribers only, slide the ‘Closed community’ option to restrict access to it.
After creating your community, you need to create a subscription. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Open the Hotmart Sparkle app
- Touch Profile in the bottom right corner
- Open the menu at the top of the screen, on the left
- Click ‘+ Create subscription’
Then all you need to do is set the monthly amount that will be charged, in addition to the basic information of the community that will be created, such as the Title and Description.
After filling in the information, click ‘Add Bonus Community’ and choose the community you’d like to include in your subscription.
Wait for your Premium Community registration to be completed. And That’s it.
How will payments work?
Hotmart is a complete ecosystem with all the solutions for you to create, market, and sell your online products, including Premium Communities. Hotmart communities fully integrate with HotPay, Hotmart’s Payment System, which manages your subscribers’ billing and community access.
How can subscribers pay?
Your customer can pay via:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Payment with two cards
- Boleto, Pix, and other local payments depending on the country
- Google Pay and Samsung Pay
Community owners only pay when they sell a subscription!
Like other Hotmart products, creating a Premium Community is free, and Hotmart earns a commission of 9.99% + .50 for each subscription sold.
Got a question?
If you have questions about setting up a Premium Community, contact our Customer Support.